CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged By Amalina!

⌂⌂ What do your friends call you?
◊●◊Yazid, Mike, Cute, haha.
⌂⌂When is your birthday?
◊●◊July 23rd, 1991.
⌂⌂Are u a hard drinker?
◊●◊No.
⌂⌂Beauty is..
◊●◊adek, haha.
⌂⌂Favorite Movie.
◊●◊Camp rock!
⌂⌂Provide some of your choice number.
◊●◊2,3 and 7.
⌂⌂Name some of your favorite hang outs.
◊●◊Mall, Kedai Si Arie , haha.
⌂⌂Are you a party girl/boy?
◊●◊Not really.
⌂⌂Is there someone mad at you?
◊●◊Now yes, Si gila atu.
⌂⌂Name some of your friends.
◊●◊My mates di UK, China, Japan, i really miss u Hanimato, huhu. and semua is my friends. apaan, haha.
⌂⌂A friend is..◊●◊what I treasure. =')
⌂⌂What is more important? Love one? Or your Friends?
◊●◊How should I answer this? Cause for all I know, friends are my love ones.
⌂⌂Did a time come that you had 2 or more bf / gf?
◊●◊Yea,.
⌂⌂Who was the last person you dated?
◊●◊ You!
⌂⌂What is Love?
◊●◊Love is me, and me is Love. :p
⌂⌂Is there any one of your exes and friends of yours whom you know are together now? who are they?
◊●◊Bla bla bla. I don't even get you man.
⌂⌂How about a message for your ex?
◊●◊Er, no thank you.
⌂⌂Say something to your bf/gf?
◊●◊I don't have a boyfriend and girlfriend. How meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kunyanyang'